It’s hard to fathom, but nearly 70% of consumers have purchased from the same company for at least four years, and just short of a majority have never compared rates to find affordable insurance. American drivers could save 46.5% a year by just comparing rate quotes, but they just don’t understand how easy it is to compare rate quotes.
If you want to save the most money, the best way to save money on Lexus RC 300 insurance is to start comparing prices yearly from companies that sell auto insurance in Kansas City. Prices can be compared by completing these steps.
- Read and learn about how car insurance works and the factors you can control to prevent high rates. Many things that result in higher prices such as traffic citations and bad credit can be controlled by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes.
- Get rate quotes from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only give prices from one company like GEICO or State Farm, while agents who are independent can provide prices from multiple insurance companies. View a list of agents
- Compare the new rates to the premium of your current policy to see if a cheaper rate is available. If you find better rates and switch companies, make sure coverage does not lapse between policies.
The most important part of this process is that you’ll want to compare the same amount of coverage on every quote and and to analyze as many carriers as you can. This enables the most accurate price comparison and the best price selection.
There are several ways to compare rate quotes from many available car insurance companies in Missouri. The quickest method to find the lowest Lexus RC 300 rates is to get quotes online.
It’s so fast and easy to compare rates online that it makes it a waste of time to physically go to each insurance agency near you. Comparing online rate quotes has made agencies unnecessary unless you prefer the professional abilities of a local agency. Although you can price shop online but have your policy serviced through an agent. It’s important to know that more quotes increases your odds of finding a lower rate. Some regional insurers cannot provide rate quotes online, so you need to compare price estimates from the smaller companies as well.
The car insurance companies shown below provide comparison quotes in Missouri. If you want to find the best cheap car insurance in Kansas City, it’s highly recommended you visit several of them in order to find the most competitive rates.
Comparing quotes from local Kansas City auto insurance agents
Many people just prefer to have an agent’s advice and that is a personal choice. An additional benefit of comparing rates online is the fact that you can find cheaper car insurance rates but also keep your business local.
Once you complete this short form, the coverage information is emailed to companies in Kansas City who will gladly provide quotes for your insurance coverage. You won’t need to drive around because quoted prices will be sent straight to your inbox. You can most likely find cheaper rates without having to waste a lot of time. If you wish to get a comparison quote from a specific insurance company, just search and find their rate quote page and give them your coverage information.
Choosing the best provider is decision based upon more than just the price. Here are some questions to ask:
- Does the agent have professional designations like CIC, CPCU or AIC?
- Do they have 24-hour customer assistance?
- Are they full-time agents?
- Are they paid to recommend certain coverages?
- Will the company cover a rental car if your car is getting fixed?
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
- Do the coverages you’re quoting properly cover your vehicle?
Exclusive agents vs. Independent agents
If you’re trying to find a reputable insurance agent or broker, it can be helpful to understand the different types of agents to choose from. Insurance agents can be classified as either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive).
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Exclusive insurance agents can only write with one company and examples are Farmers Insurance, State Farm, or Allstate. They are unable to compare other company’s rates so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. These agents receive extensive training on their company’s products which helps them compete with independent agents.
Below are Kansas City exclusive agencies who can help you get price quote information.
American Family Insurance – Robert Redmond Agency Inc.
6315 Brookside Plaza #104 – Kansas City, MO 64113 – (816) 361-8600 – View Map
American Family Insurance – Clint Cole Agency Inc.
8301 State Line Rd Ste 112 – Kansas City, MO 64114 – (816) 444-7468 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
Independent agents are not employed by one company and that gives them the ability to insure amongst many companies and get you the best rates possible. To move your coverage to a new company, they simply move the coverage in-house without you having to go to a different agency. If you are trying to find cheaper rates, you absolutely need to check rates from several independent insurance agents to have the most options to choose from.
Below is a short list of independent agencies in Kansas City who can help you get comparison quotes.
Upon getting acceptable answers to all your questions as well as an affordable premium quote, you may have just found an auto insurance agent that can be trusted to properly service your insurance policy.