To save the most money, the best way to get the cheapest Audi TT RS insurance in Kansas City is to start comparing prices regularly from providers who sell auto insurance in Missouri. Prices can be compared by completing these steps.
- Step 1: Spend a few minutes and learn about how insurance works and the factors you can control to prevent expensive coverage. Many things that drive up the price like distracted driving and a not-so-good credit rating can be rectified by making lifestyle changes or driving safer.
- Step 2: Get rate quotes from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Exclusive agents and direct companies can provide rates from one company like GEICO or State Farm, while agents who are independent can give you price quotes from multiple insurance companies.
- Step 3: Compare the new rates to the price on your current policy to see if a cheaper price is available. If you find a lower rate quote, make sure there is no lapse in coverage.
One key aspect of rate comparisons is to use identical coverages on each quote and and to get rates from as many carriers as you can. This guarantees a level playing field and the best price selection.
It’s hard to believe, but over 70% of drivers renewed their policy with the same company for well over three years, and approximately 38% of consumers have never quoted insurance rates at all. Missouri consumers could save nearly $320 each year, but they just assume it takes a lot of time to compare rates online.
How to get Kansas City Audi TT RS insurance price quotes
Finding a better price on auto insurance is not a difficult process. Drivers just need to take time to compare rates to discover which company has cheaper Kansas City car insurance quotes.
Comparing free quotes online is easy and it, replaces the need to go to insurance agencies in your area. Doing it all online eliminates the middleman unless you require the extra assistance of a local agency. Some companies do allow you to compare online quotes but buy the policy through an agent.
The car insurance companies shown below have been selected to offer price quotes in Missouri. If multiple companies are listed, it’s a good idea that you click on several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Car insurance protects more than just your car
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure an Audi in Kansas City, insurance may be required for several reasons.
First, most states have mandatory insurance requirements which means you are required to buy a minimum amount of liability insurance coverage if you drive a vehicle. In Missouri these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if your car has a loan, more than likely the lender will have a requirement that you have physical damage coverage to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totaled. If you default on your policy, the bank will be required to insure your Audi at a more expensive rate and force you to reimburse them for it.
Third, car insurance preserves both your Audi and your personal assets. It also can pay for many types of medical costs for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. Liability coverage also pays expenses related to your legal defense if you cause an accident and are sued. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of buying enough insurance greatly outweigh the cost, particularly for liability claims. An average driver in America is overpaying over $869 every year so shop around at least once a year to ensure rates are competitive.
Cheaper Kansas City auto insurance quotes with discounts
Car insurance companies do not advertise their entire list of discounts very well, so we break down some of the more common and also the more inconspicuous auto insurance savings.
- Theft Prevention System – Anti-theft and alarm system equipped vehicles are stolen with less frequency and can earn a small discount on your policy.
- Senior Citizen Rates – If you’re over the age of 55, you may receive lower premium rates.
- Defensive Driver Discount – Taking time to complete a course that instructs on driving safety could cut 5% off your bill if you qualify.
- Buy New and Save – Buying a new car instead of a used TT RS can cost up to 25% less compared to insuring an older model.
- Accident Free – Drivers with accident-free driving histories have much lower rates when compared with frequent claim filers.
- Discount for Low Mileage – Low mileage vehicles may allow you to get lower rates due to less chance of an accident.
Remember that some of the credits will not apply to all coverage premiums. Most only cut individual premiums such as collision or personal injury protection. So when the math indicates adding up those discounts means a free policy, you won’t be that lucky. But any discount will help reduce your premiums.
Large auto insurance companies and some of their more popular discounts include:
- State Farm policyholders can earn discounts including driver’s education, passive restraint, defensive driving training, safe vehicle, student away at school, and multiple autos.
- Liberty Mutual discounts include new vehicle discount, safety features, exclusive group savings, preferred payment discount, newly retired, and multi-policy.
- American Family has savings for good driver, Steer into Savings, early bird, defensive driver, TimeAway discount, and multi-vehicle.
- Progressive offers discounts including online quote discount, multi-vehicle, online signing, continuous coverage, good student, multi-policy, and homeowner.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts for multi-car, early shopping, bundle discounts, youthful driver, and pay in full.
- Auto-Owners Insurance has discounts for anti-lock brakes, air bags, company car, good student, teen driver, and anti-theft.
- SAFECO may have discounts that include bundle discounts, homeowner, multi-car, accident prevention training, teen safety rewards, teen safe driver, and anti-theft.
When getting a coverage quote, ask every insurance company to apply every possible discount. Discounts may not be offered in Kansas City. To locate insurance companies who offer auto insurance discounts in Kansas City, click here to view.
Are insurance agents used anymore?
Many people still prefer to sit down with an agent and that is OK! Most agents are trained to spot inefficiencies and help file insurance claims. One of the benefits of comparing rates online is the fact that drivers can get lower rates and still have an agent to talk to. Supporting local agents is especially important in Kansas City.
By using this simple form, your coverage information gets sent to local insurance agents who can give free rate quotes to get your business. You won’t need to leave your house because quoted prices will be sent immediately to your email address. If you wish to get a price quote from one company in particular, just navigate to their website to submit a rate quote request.
If you are searching for a local Kansas City insurance agency, it’s helpful to know the different types of agents and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Agents in Kansas City can either be independent or exclusive. Both provide insurance policies, but it’s important to know how they are different since it could factor into the kind of agent you use.
Independent Insurance Agents (or Brokers)
Independent agents do not sell for just one brand and that gives them the ability to insure with a variety of different insurance companies and get the cheapest rates. If your agent finds better pricing, they simply switch companies in-house and you don’t have to find a new agent.
When comparing rate quotes, you absolutely need to get some free quotes from a couple of independent agencies to ensure the widest selection of prices.
Listed below are independent insurance agencies in Kansas City that may be able to give you free rate quotes.
Agents that elect to be exclusive write business for a single company such as Allstate, Farmers Insurance, State Farm, and AAA. Exclusive agents cannot provide rate quotes from other companies so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agencies are well trained on their company’s products which helps them sell on service rather than price.
The following is a list of exclusive agents in Kansas City that are able to give price quote information.
Choosing a car insurance agent should depend on more than just the quoted price. Before buying a policy in Kansas City, get answers to these questions.
- Does the agency have a good rating with the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they review policy coverages at every renewal?
- In the event of vehicle damage, can you pick the collision repair facility?
- Are they actively involved in the community?
- Do the companies they represent have a solid financial rating?
- Where would your vehicle be repaired?
- Do they have designations such as AIC, CPCU, or CIC?
Upon getting reasonable responses to any questions you have as well as offering an affordable quote, you may have found a car insurance agent that can service your policy.
Best car insurance company in Kansas City
Insuring your vehicle with the highest-rated car insurance company can be difficult considering how many different companies sell coverage in Kansas City. The ranking data shown below can help you analyze which providers you want to consider buying from.
Top 10 Kansas City Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Service
- Mercury Insurance
- State Farm
- Safeco Insurance
- American Family
- Titan Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
Top 10 Kansas City Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Satisfaction
- USAA – 92%
- American Family – 88%
- State Farm – 88%
- Nationwide – 88%
- 21st Century – 88%
- AAA Insurance – 87%
- Liberty Mutual – 87%
- Farmers Insurance – 87%
- The Hartford – 87%
- Progressive – 87%
Compare auto insurance prices regularly to save
We just showed you many ways to reduce Audi TT RS insurance premium rates online in Kansas City. The key thing to remember is the more rate comparisons you have, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even find the lowest priced auto insurance comes from the least-expected company. These smaller insurers may cover specific market segments cheaper than their larger competitors like State Farm or Progressive.
Budget-conscious Audi TT RS insurance is attainable on the web as well as from independent agents in Kansas City, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best rate selection. Some insurance companies may not have the ability to get quotes online and most of the time these smaller providers prefer to sell through independent agencies.
Additional learning opportunities
- Protect Yourself Against Auto Theft (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Teenage Females in Kansas City? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for Hybrid Vehicles in Kansas City? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Rates for Immigrants in Kansas City? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Quotes for College Graduates in Kansas City? (FAQ)
- How Much is Car Insurance for Drivers Under 21 in Kansas City? (FAQ)
- How Much are Car Insurance Quotes for Good Students in Kansas City? (FAQ)
- Protecting Teens from Drunk Driving (Insurance Information Institute)
- Teen Driving Statistics (iihs.org)