How long has it been since you compared quotes for lower-priced insurance rates in Kansas City, MO? Kansas City consumers have many options when looking for low-cost Dodge Charger insurance. They can either waste time calling around to get rate comparisons or utilize the internet to compare rates. There is a better way to find insurance online so you’re going to learn the proper way to price shop coverage on a Dodge and obtain the best price possible from Kansas City insurance agents and online providers.
If you have a current insurance policy or just want a better rate, you can use these techniques to shop for the lowest rates without sacrificing coverage. Our objective is to teach you how auto insurance companies operate and also save some money in the process Consumers only need to know the most time-saving way to compare company rates using one simple form.
Best Dodge Charger insurance rates in Missouri
The car insurance companies shown below are our best choices to provide price quotes in Missouri. If your goal is to find cheap auto insurance in Kansas City, MO, it’s a good idea that you visit two to three different companies to get the best price comparison.
The coverage information shown next highlights a range of coverage costs for Dodge Charger models. Knowing how auto insurance premiums are established can assist in making decisions on which insurance to purchase.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Charger 3.5 AWD||$222||$400||$376||$22||$112||$1,132||$94|
|Charger SXT AWD||$222||$400||$376||$22||$112||$1,132||$94|
|Charger Rallye AWD||$222||$462||$376||$22||$112||$1,194||$100|
|Charger R/T AWD||$246||$462||$376||$22||$112||$1,218||$102|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on single female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Missouri minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, claim-free, homeowner, multi-policy, and safe-driver. Estimates do not factor in specific zip code location which can revise coverage rates substantially.
The diagram below illustrates how choosing a deductible and can influence Dodge Charger insurance costs for different age groups of insureds. The price estimates are based on a married male driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Take advantage of these premium slashing discounts
Companies that sell car insurance do not advertise all available discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so the following is a list of both well-publicized and the harder-to-find credits available to bring down your rates.
- Passenger Safety Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags or motorized seat belts can qualify for discounts of more than 20%.
- Good Grades Discount – Maintaining excellent grades can get you a discount of up to 25%. The discount lasts up until you turn 25.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage – Requiring all passengers to buckle their seat belts could cut 10% or more on the premium charged for medical payments and/or PIP.
- Accident-Free Discounts – Claim-free drivers are rewarded with significantly better rates on Kansas City auto insurance quote as opposed to policyholders that have many claims.
- Sign Early and Save – Some companies provide a discount for renewing your policy before your current expiration date. You can save around 10% with this discount.
- Anti-theft Discount – Vehicles that have factory alarm systems and tracking devices help deter theft and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Professional Memberships – Belonging to a civic or occupational organization in Kansas City can get you a small discount on your bill.
- Senior Discount – Drivers that qualify as senior citizens may qualify for a small discount on rates.
- Pay Upfront and Save – By making one initial payment instead of monthly or quarterly installments you may reduce your total bill.
Don’t be surprised that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the overall cost of the policy. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like comprehensive or collision. Even though the math looks like adding up those discounts means a free policy, it doesn’t quite work that way.
The information below visualizes the comparison of Dodge Charger insurance rates with and without discounts applied. The premiums are based on a male driver, a clean driving record, no claims, Missouri state minimum liability limits, full coverage, and $100 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with marriage, homeowner, safe-driver, multi-car, claim-free, and multi-policy discounts applied.
Larger insurance companies and some of the premium reductions they offer are shown below.
- GEICO offers discounts for military active duty, daytime running lights, anti-lock brakes, seat belt use, and federal employee.
- USAA may offer discounts for safe driver, good student, multi-policy, vehicle storage, loyalty savings, multi-vehicle, and new vehicle.
- Progressive policyholders can earn discounts including multi-policy, continuous coverage, good student, online signing, online quote discount, and homeowner.
- American Family has savings for early bird, defensive driver, Steer into Savings, good driver, and air bags.
- Esurance offers discounts including emergency road assistance, claim free, Pac-12 alumni, online shopper, and multi-policy.
- Farmers Insurance discounts include pay in full, electronic funds transfer, youthful driver, switch companies, mature driver, and homeowner.
- State Farm offers premium reductions for Drive Safe & Save, accident-free, student away at school, multiple policy, passive restraint, and multiple autos.
Double check with each company or agent which credits you are entitled to. A few discounts might not be available to policyholders in your area. To see insurers that offer discounts in Missouri, click here to view.
Find Dodge Charger Insurance for Less
When buying auto insurance it’s important to understand a few of the rating criteria that are used to determine your auto insurance rates. If you know what impacts premium levels, this allows you to make good choices that could result in much lower annual insurance costs. Many factors are considered when premium rates are determined. Some of the criteria are obvious such as your driving history, but some are not as apparent such as whether you are married and annual miles driven.
- Your job can affect rates – Did you know your job can affect your rates? Careers such as military personnel, architects, and stock brokers are shown to have higher rates than average due to high stress and extremely grueling work hours. On the other hand, jobs like actors, historians and the unemployed pay the least.
The type of car makes a difference – The type of car you need to insure makes a huge difference in determining your rates. The best insurance prices are for economy passenger cars, but other factors influence the final cost greatly.
The following chart uses these variables: single female driver age 20, full coverage with $1000 deductibles, and no discounts or violations. It compares Dodge Charger rates compared to other models that have a range of performance rating factors.
- Deter car thieves – Choosing to buy a car with an alarm system can save you a little every year. Theft prevention features such as OnStar, LoJack tracking, and tamper alarms help track and prevent your vehicle from being stolen.
- Pay less with a high safety rating – Cars with high safety ratings tend to have better insurance rates. Vehicles engineered for safety reduce occupant injuries and fewer serious injuries means your insurance company pays less which can result in lower premiums. If your Dodge Charger has at least an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website or four stars on the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website it may cost less to insure.
Gender and insurance coverage rates – Statistics demonstrate that women are safer drivers than men. This data doesn’t prove that males are worse at driving than females. Women and men cause accidents at about the same rate, but the males have costlier accidents. They also get higher numbers of serious violations like DWI (DUI) or reckless driving. Youthful male drivers are the most expensive to insure and therefore pay the highest rates.
The diagram below visualizes the comparison of Dodge Charger insurance costs for male and female drivers. The data is based on no claims, a clean driving record, full physical damage coverage, $250 deductibles, marital status is single, and no other discounts are factored in.
- Always keep your coverage in force – Allowing your auto insurance policy to lapse is a sure-fire way to increase your auto insurance rates. Not only will you pay more, getting caught without coverage could result in a revoked license or a big fine.
Tickets and citations cost more than a fine – Your driving citation history impacts premiums far more than you think. Careful drivers get better prices than their less careful counterparts. Even one ticket can bump up the cost to the point where it’s not affordable. Drivers who have gotten careless citations such as hit and run, DWI or reckless driving convictions are required to submit a SR-22 or proof of financial responsibility with their state motor vehicle department in order to prevent a license revocation.
The illustration below demonstrates how speeding tickets and at-fault collisions increase Dodge Charger premium costs for different insured age categories. The premium estimates are based on a married male driver, comp and collision included, $500 deductibles, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Dodge Charger historical loss data – Insurance companies include the past claim history for a vehicle to help calculate a profitable premium rate. Models that statistically have higher frequency or amount of claims will cost more to insure. The information below illustrates the insurance loss data for Dodge Charger vehicles.
For each coverage category, the claim probability for all vehicles averaged together is equal to 100. Percentage values below 100 suggest a positive loss record, while percentage values above 100 point to more frequent losses or an increased chance of a larger loss.
Car Insurance Loss Data for Dodge Charger Models Specific Dodge Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Dodge Charger 2WD 148 142 160 176 178 159 Dodge Charger 4WD 124 129 115 107 110 138 Dodge Charger HEMI 156 106 202 118 127 111BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Data Source: iihs.org (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) for 2013-2015 Model Years
When do I need an agent’s advice?
When selecting a policy, there really isn’t a cookie cutter policy. Every situation is different and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply.
For instance, these questions can aid in determining whether you could use an agent’s help.
- Should I file a claim if it’s only slightly more than my deductible?
- Will I lose any money if I cancel my policy before it expires?
- Is my Dodge Charger covered for flood damage?
- What is the ISO rating for a Dodge Charger?
- Does my medical payments coverage pay my health insurance deductible?
- What does PIP insurance cover?
If you can’t answer these questions but a few of them apply then you might want to talk to an insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, simply complete this short form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and may give you better protection.
Local insurance agents
Some consumers would prefer to get advice from a local agent and that can be a smart move Experienced insurance agents can help you build your policy and help in the event of a claim. An additional benefit of getting online price quotes is that you can find better rates and still have a local agent.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this simple form, your insurance coverage information is emailed to agents in your area who will give you bids for your insurance coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to search for an agent because prices are sent immediately to you. In the event you want to compare prices from a specific auto insurance provider, feel free to jump over to their website and submit a quote form there.
Selecting an insurer shouldn’t rely on just a cheap quote. Some important questions to ask are:
- Will high miles depreciate repair valuations?
- Do they get paid more for recommending certain coverages?
- Do they assist clients in filing claims?
- Are you getting all the discounts the company offers?
- By raising physical damage deductibles, how much would you save?
- Is there any savings for paying the full premium?
- Are they primarily personal or commercial lines agents in Kansas City?
- Does the company use OEM repair parts?
If you are searching for a reliable insurance agency, you should know the different types of agents and how they can service your needs differently. Auto insurance agents are classified as either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer. Either can provide auto insurance policies, but it is important to understand the difference in the companies they write for since it may influence your selection of an agent.
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agencies
Agents in the exclusive channel have only one company to place business with and some examples include Allstate, AAA, Farmers Insurance, and State Farm. Exclusive agents are unable to provide prices from multiple companies so they have no alternatives for high prices. Exclusive agents are highly trained on their company’s products and that can be a competitive advantage. Some people will only buy insurance from these agents mostly because of the prominent brand name rather than low price.
The following are exclusive agencies in Kansas City that can give you rate quotes.
- Jesse Valenciano State Farm®
7932 N Oak Trafficway #208 – Kansas City, MO 64118 – (816) 436-3004 – View Map
- Matt Rich Farmers Insurance Agency
5730 N Broadway – Kansas City, MO 64118 – (816) 479-4747 – View Map
- Brady Crawford – State Farm Insurance Agent
8080 Ward Pkwy Ste 100 – Kansas City, MO 64114 – (816) 333-5853 – View Map
Independent Auto Insurance Agents
Agents of this type do not work for one specific company and that is an advantage because they can write policies with multiple insurance companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If they find a cheaper price, your agent can switch companies which makes it simple for you. When comparing rate quotes, we highly recommend that you include rate quotes from a couple of independent agencies for the best price selection. Most also write with different regional companies who may have lower rates.
Listed below is a list of independent agencies in Kansas City that can give you price quote information.
- InsureOne Insurance Agency
3900 Broadway a – Kansas City, MO 64111 – (816) 287-0873 – View Map
- Northland Independent Insurance Group
5575 NW Barry Rd – Kansas City, MO 64154 – (816) 587-1826 – View Map
- Daniel Crawford Insurance Agency
1201 NW Briarcliff Pkwy #345 – Kansas City, MO 64116 – (816) 390-4790 – View Map
If you feel you receive answers to your satisfaction to these questions and affordable Dodge Charger insurance rates in Kansas City quotes, you have narrowed it down to an auto insurance agent that can insure your vehicles.
Which auto insurance company is best in Missouri?
Finding the best company can be rather challenging considering how many different companies insure vehicles in Kansas City. The rank data shown below can help you decide which car insurance providers to look at to insure your vehicles.
Top 10 Kansas City Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Value
- AAA Insurance
- State Farm
- Liberty Mutual
- Safeco Insurance
- 21st Century
- Titan Insurance
Do the work, save more money
As you restructure your insurance plan, don’t be tempted to buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. In many cases, an accident victim reduced physical damage coverage to discover at claim time that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. The goal is to find the BEST coverage at the best cost while not skimping on critical coverages.
We just showed you some good ideas how you can shop for Dodge Charger insurance online. The most important thing to understand is the more companies you get car insurance rates for, the higher your chance of finding the cheapest Dodge Charger rate quotes. Consumers may even find the most savings is with a smaller regional carrier. Smaller companies may only write in your state and offer lower car insurance rates compared to the large companies like Progressive or GEICO.
Discount Dodge Charger insurance in Kansas City can be bought online and with local Kansas City insurance agents, so you need to quote Kansas City auto insurance with both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some insurance companies do not offer rates over the internet and usually these smaller providers work with local independent agents.
How to save money on Dodge Charger insurance in Kansas City
It takes a few minutes, but the best way to quote cheaper car insurance rates is to start comparing prices regularly from insurance carriers who can sell car insurance in Kansas City.
- First, get an understanding of policy coverages and the things you can control to keep rates low. Many rating factors that drive up the price like distracted driving and a bad credit score can be amended by paying attention to minor details.
- Second, request price quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can only provide price estimates from a single company like Progressive or Allstate, while agents who are independent can provide prices for a wide range of companies.
- Third, compare the new rate quotes to your existing rates to determine if you can save on Charger insurance in Kansas City. If you find a better price and switch companies, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
- Fourth, tell your current company to cancel your existing policy. Submit the required down payment along with the signed application to the new company. Make sure you store the certificate verifying proof of insurance in an easily accessible location.
The critical component of shopping around is to use identical limits and deductibles on every quote request and and to get rates from as many auto insurance providers as possible. This helps ensure a fair rate comparison and the most accurate and complete price analysis.
- Auto Insurance Basics (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much is Car Insurance for Seniors in Kansas City? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Kansas City Car Insurance Rates for Handicapped Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for Business Use in Kansas City? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Kansas City Car Insurance Quotes for Young Drivers? (FAQ)
- When is the Right Time to Switch Car Insurance Companies? (Allstate)
- Insurance losses by make and model (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)