Do you get exhausted from not being able to afford to keep your car insured? You have the same problem as most other consumers in Missouri.
Remarkably, a study showed that over 70% of drivers have been with the same company for well over three years, and approximately 38% of consumers have never even compared quotes to find affordable rates. Many drivers in Missouri can cut their rates by roughly $300 a year, but they don’t want to take the time to compare rates online.
Big-name insurance companies like GEICO, 21st Century and Progressive promote their brand names with ads and it is challenging if not impossible to not get sucked in by the cute commercials and take the time to shop coverage around.
You need to shop coverage around at least once a year because insurance rates change frequently. If you had the lowest premium rates on Dodge Magnum insurance in Kansas City a few years ago you can probably find a better price now. Forget all the misinformation about insurance because you’re about to learn one of the best ways to reduce your cost while increasing coverage.
If you have a current insurance policy, you will most likely be able to find the best rates using the ideas covered in this article. Finding the cheapest insurance coverage in Kansas City can really be easy if you know what you’re doing. Although Missouri consumers should learn how insurance companies determine what you pay and use it to your advantage.
Best companies for cheap Dodge Magnum insurance in Missouri
The providers in the list below are our best choices to provide comparison quotes in Kansas City, MO. To find cheap auto insurance in Kansas City, MO, we recommend you click on several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Do you qualify for discounts on Dodge Magnum insurance in Kansas City?
The price of auto insurance can be rather high, but there could be available discounts to help offset the cost. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied at the time of quoting, but a few must be requested specifically prior to getting the savings.
- First Accident Forgiveness – This one is not really a discount per se, but some companies like Liberty Mutual, Allstate and State Farm may permit one accident before they charge you more for coverage if your claims history is clear prior to being involved in the accident.
- Student Driver Training – Teen drivers should enroll in driver’s education as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Early Switch Discount – A few larger companies give discounts for switching policies before your current Magnum insurance policy expires. It could save around 10% when you buy Kansas City car insurance online.
- Kansas City Homeowners Discount – Owning a home in Kansas City can help you save on car insurance since home ownership means you have a higher level of financial diligence.
- Service Members Pay Less – Being on active deployment in the military could be rewarded with lower prices.
- Multiple Policy Discount – If you have multiple policies with the same insurance company you could save over 10 percent off each policy depending on the company.
- Membership in Organizations – Being in a qualifying organization could earn you a nice discount on your bill.
- Accident-Free Discounts – Good drivers with no accidents are rewarded with significantly better rates on Kansas City car insurance quote in comparison to policyholders that have many claims.
- Drive Safe and Save – Drivers without accidents may save up to 50% more than their less cautious counterparts.
- Data Collection Discounts – Insureds who allow driving data collection to monitor driving patterns by installing a telematics device like Drivewise from Allstate or In-Drive from State Farm could possibly reduce rates if they show good driving skills.
Discounts save money, but please remember that most credits do not apply to your bottom line cost. Most only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Even though it may seem like all the discounts add up to a free policy, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business.
A list of companies and a summarized list of policyholder discounts include:
- Progressive policyholders can earn discounts including online quote discount, multi-policy, homeowner, continuous coverage, and online signing.
- Farmers Insurance offers premium reductions for homeowner, switch companies, multi-car, early shopping, pay in full, and electronic funds transfer.
- Farm Bureau may offer discounts for 55 and retired, multi-vehicle, safe driver, driver training, youthful driver, renewal discount, and good student.
- State Farm offers discounts for multiple autos, anti-theft, accident-free, multiple policy, Drive Safe & Save, safe vehicle, and passive restraint.
- GEICO offers discounts including anti-lock brakes, seat belt use, air bags, emergency military deployment, good student, daytime running lights, and military active duty.
- SAFECO has discounts for multi-car, bundle discounts, anti-lock brakes, accident prevention training, and drive less.
- Liberty Mutual has savings for new vehicle discount, new graduate, good student, newly married, newly retired, and hybrid vehicle.
If you want affordable Kansas City car insurance quotes, ask all companies you are considering what discounts are available to you. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts might not be available to policyholders in your area. If you would like to choose from a list of providers with the best Dodge Magnum insurance discounts in Kansas City, click here to view.
When to get professional advice
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing the right insurance coverage, there is no perfect coverage plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
Here are some questions about coverages that might help in determining whether or not you might need professional guidance.
- Should I buy more coverage than the required Missouri minimum liability coverage?
- Will I be non-renewed for getting a DUI or other conviction?
- If my pet gets injured in an accident are they covered?
- Am I insured when driving a different vehicle?
- Am I covered while delivering pizza?
- What policy terms are available?
- When would I need rental car insurance?
- Do all my vehicles need collision coverage?
- Why is insurance for a teen driver so high in Kansas City?
- Do I have coverage if I rent a car in Mexico?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you know they apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form.
Insurance agents near you
A lot of people would prefer to visit with an insurance agent and that is a personal choice. One of the great benefits of price shopping on the web is that drivers can save money and get lower rates and also buy local.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this quick form, your information is sent to local insurance agents in Kansas City who will give you bids and help you find cheaper coverage. You won’t even need to contact an agency since rate quotes are delivered to you directly. You’ll get the best rates without the usual hassles of price shopping. If you want to get a price quote from a specific insurance company, just find their quoting web page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Choosing the best provider should depend on more than just the bottom line cost. These are some questions you should get answers to.
- Is the coverage adequate for your vehicle?
- Do you qualify for any additional discounts?
- Where would your vehicle be repaired?
- Will they take your side in the event of a claim?
- Is the quote a firm price?
- Will they give you a referral list?
- Will you work with the agent or an assistant?
When finding local Kansas City agents, there are two different types of agents to choose from. Auto insurance agents are either exclusive or independent.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Exclusive agents have only one company to place business with and examples are AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, and Allstate. They are unable to shop your coverage around so always compare other rates. Exclusive agencies are trained well on the products they sell which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates.
Listed below are exclusive insurance agents in Kansas City that can give you price quote information.
Independent Auto Insurance Agents
Independent insurance agents often have affiliation with several companies so they can quote policies with a variety of different insurance companies and find the cheapest auto insurance rates. If your premiums go up, your agent can just switch to a different company and you don’t have to find a new agent. When comparing rate quotes, it’s recommended you contact at a minimum one independent agency to get the best comparison.
Shown below are Kansas City independent agencies that can give you comparison quotes.
Daniel Crawford Insurance Agency
1201 NW Briarcliff Pkwy #345 – Kansas City, MO 64116 – (816) 390-4790 – View Map
Persistent drivers can save
When shopping online for auto insurance, do not sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There have been many cases where consumers will sacrifice collision coverage only to regret that the savings was not a smart move. The ultimate goal is to get the best coverage possible for the lowest price, but do not skimp to save money.
The cheapest Dodge Magnum insurance in Kansas City is attainable on the web and also from your neighborhood Kansas City agents, and you need to comparison shop both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some insurance companies may not offer price quotes online and most of the time these smaller companies provide coverage only through independent insurance agents.
You just learned many ways to shop for Dodge Magnum insurance online. The key concept to understand is the more companies you get premium rates for, the higher the chance of saving money. Consumers could even find that the best car insurance rates are with a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising.
How to buy low-cost Dodge Magnum insurance in Kansas City
Truthfully, the best way to find low-cost prices for Dodge Magnum insurance is to do an annual price comparison from insurers in Kansas City. Rate comparisons can be done by following these steps.
- Gain an understanding of how companies price auto insurance and the steps you can take to prevent rate increases. Many rating criteria that are responsible for high rates such as traffic violations and an unfavorable credit rating can be amended by making lifestyle changes or driving safer.
- Request rate estimates from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can provide rates from a single company like GEICO or State Farm, while agents who are independent can provide rate quotes from multiple sources. Start a quote
- Compare the price quotes to the premium of your current policy to see if a cheaper rate is available. If you can save some money and make a switch, ensure there is no coverage lapse between policies.
A good tip to remember is to try to compare similar limits and deductibles on every price quote and and to get rate quotes from as many car insurance companies as possible. Doing this guarantees the most accurate price comparison and maximum price selection.
To read more, feel free to visit the resources below:
- A Tree Fell on Your Car: Now What? (Allstate)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Lyft Drivers in Kansas City? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for Active Military in Kansas City? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Kansas City Car Insurance Quotes for Young Drivers? (FAQ)
- What is a Telematics Device? (Allstate)
- How to shop for a safer car (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Auto Insurance Learning Center (State Farm)